Greetings PMI Western Idaho Chapter Members! Call for White Papers!
Any Project Manager who needs or wants to earn 5 PDUs for participating in the development and education of fellow Project Managers.
- Write a 3-page essay (12 point font, double spaced) on ONE of the topics below.
- Attach a Word document or PDF document and email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March, 2, 2018.
- Include your name, PMI number and certificate number (e.g. PMP#, ACP#) on the cover page of your completed assignment.
All submissions will be reviewed by a peer panel. The top essay per topic will be recognized during the 2018 PMIWIC Professional Development Day conference on March 17th, as well as posted on our social media pages, and published on our PMIWIC website.
Please choose one topic only per essay.
- Discuss new technology that enhances the ability to do project management.
- Provide sample template(s) for Project Managers and how to use them.
- Compare project management software available on the market today.
- Discuss the type(s) of methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall) you use, and why.
- Debate the role difference(s) between ScrumMaster and Project Manager in today’s work environment and what is trending for the future.
- How has social media platforms (i.e. Linked In, Facebook,, etc) affected traditional communication channels?
- Discuss the impact of mobile technology in today’s work environment.
- Discuss some project challenges you encounter that you believe are specific to your industry (IT, Defense, Technology, Healthcare, Finance, New Product Development etc.).
- If you could change one aspect about project management, what would it be and why?
- Discuss the challenges as well as the pros and cons of working face to face vs working remotely.
Submit your White Paper by March 2, 2018