Spring 2018 PMP® / CAPM® Boot Camp – 6th Edition PMBOK
Offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Western Idaho Chapter
- Location: Micron Campus (specific location details will be provided to you when you register)
- Date: June 27, 2018 – June 29, 2018
- Start: 8:00AM End: 5:00PM (each day)
Registration deadline is Saturday, June 16th! Click here to register!
- Comprehensive, accelerated three-day course and online e-learning study program
- Focuses on preparation for, and passing the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP® / CAPM® Certification Exam
Course fees include:
- Three-day, instructor facilitated course
- Course materials (reference book, study cards and presentation slides)
- Access to online e-learning and sample exam questions
- Support and coaching from local, certified Project Management Professionals
Course qualifies for 35 PDUs!
- 24 PDUs for attended course, plus an additional 11 PDUs of recommended on-line learning
SAVE $150 – Join the PMI Western Idaho Chapter!
- You must join the PMI Western Idaho Chapter BEFORE registering for course to qualify for course discount
- To join, visit www.pmi.org
- $199 USD for retakes due to new course materials required based on the new Version 6 PMBOK®
- $600 USD for PMI Western Idaho Chapter Members (subject to verification prior to start of course)
- $750 USD for Non-PMI Western Idaho Chapter Members
- Start your PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam application prior to attending the course.
- Visit www.pmi.org to create a login and start the application process.
- Full course payment, or pre-approved corporate payment arrangements must be made at time of registration
- Standard PMI Western Idaho Chapter Cancellation Policies apply.
- Enrolled students will receive an email after course registration closes with course preparation instructions, map and general course guidance.
- Please print this page to post at work, or pass on to a friend!
- Questions? Send email to PMI Western Idaho Chapter VP for Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: A minimum enrollment of seven (7) students is required to hold this course
- Click here to register!