Fall 2019 PMP® | CAPM® Boot Camp – 6th Edition PMBOK
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FLYER FOR THIS EVENT!
ATTENTION! PMI® announced that the PMP® will change on December 16, 2019. This Boot Camp prepares you for exams prior to that date and before the exam changes. Review the changes…
Offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Western Idaho Chapter
- Location: Micron Campus (details will be provided to you after you register)
- Date: October 2, 2019 – October 4, 2019
- Start: 8:00AM End: 5:00PM (each day)
Registration deadline is Wednesday, September 18th! Click here to register!
- Comprehensive, accelerated three-day course and online e-learning study program
- Focuses on preparation for, and passing the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP® | CAPM® Certification Exam
Course fees include:
- Three-day, instructor facilitated course
- Course materials (reference book, study cards and presentation slides)
- Access to online e-learning and sample exam questions
- Support and coaching from local, certified Project Management Professionals
Course qualifies for 35 PDUs!
- 24 PDUs for attended course, plus an additional 11 PDUs of recommended on-line learning
SAVE $150 – Join the PMI Western Idaho Chapter!
- You must join the PMI Western Idaho Chapter BEFORE registering for course to qualify for course discount
- To join, visit www.pmi.org
- $349 USD for retakes
- $649 USD for PMI Western Idaho Chapter Members (subject to verification prior to start of course)
- $799 USD for Non-PMI Western Idaho Chapter Members
- Start your PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam application prior to attending the course.
- Visit www.pmi.org to create a login and start the application process.
- Full course payment, or pre-approved corporate payment arrangements must be made at time of registration
- Standard PMI Western Idaho Chapter Cancellation Policies apply.
- Enrolled students will receive an email after course registration closes with course preparation instructions, map and general course guidance.
- Please print this page to post at work, or pass on to a friend!
- Questions? Send email to PMI Western Idaho Chapter VP for Professional Development at email@example.com
- NOTE: A minimum enrollment of seven (7) students is required to hold this course
- Click here to register!