Help plan the future of the PMI Western Idaho Chapter by becoming part of the dynamic PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board of Directors team!
- Any PMI Western Idaho Chapter member may be a candidate to sit on the Board of Directors
- You can be part of planning the future direction of the PMI Western Idaho Chapter
- You can earn PDUs for your service as a PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board member
We are looking to fill the following Board of Director positions in the upcoming May Elections!
- VP of Professional Development: Responsible for developing and managing the professional development opportunities for chapter members. This includes managing certification training courses, working with the board to deliver the professional development events, and assist the board with the planning and delivery of special events such as our annual professional development day.
- VP of Communications: Responsible for managing and coordinating board meetings, maintaining meeting minutes, and managing the public presence of the chapter through our website, email and social media channels. This role oversees (and provides) technical support, training and software research for the chapter.
- VP of Marketing/Publicity: Responsible for the development and coordination of the marketing plan for the chapter. This includes managing the chapter’s relationship with other organizations in the community, as well as and developing and maintaining chapter sponsorships.
- President Elect: Successor to the president. To apply for this role, you must be a current or past PMIWIC Board member
Each Board position is a 2-year term, and one candidate for each position will be elected by a majority vote of current chapter members. See the diagram below for information on how the PMIWIC BOD is structured and its terms of service.
For more information on the responsibilities for any of these Board positions, please go to http://www.pmiwic.org/officers-board-of-directors-and-job-descriptions
If you have questions about any of these Board positions, please contact Vicky Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in being a candidate, click the Submit Board Nomination button below. Candidate application deadline is 2/28/21.