Help plan the future of the PMI Western Idaho Chapter by becoming part of the dynamic PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board of Directors team!
- Any PMI Western Idaho Chapter member may be a candidate to sit on the Board of Directors
- You can earn PDUs for your service as a PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board member
- VP of Programs: Responsible for arranging and overseeing presentations at regular chapter events as well as locating, booking and managing venues and speakers
- VP of Membership: Responsible for addressing the needs of chapter membership, including service delivery, recruiting and retaining members
- VP of Finance: Responsible for the management, oversight and reporting of PMI Western Idaho Chapter funds
- VP of Technology: Responsible for all aspects of chapter technology including acquisition of technology, support and maintenance of technology, data analytics, technology governance, and planning of technology
Each Board position is a 2-year term, and one candidate for each position will be elected by a majority vote of current chapter members. See the diagram below for information on how the PMIWIC BOD is structured and its terms of service.
President Elect: Successor to the president; elected volunteer who will assist the president with his or her duties of managing the chapter and assume the role of the chapter president if the president is unable to perform duties for any reason.
Note: You must be a past or current PMI Chapter Board member to hold the President Elect position.
The President Elect position is a 3-year commitment. After the first year as President Elect, the President Elect automatically transitions into the President position for the second year, and then transitions into the Past President position the third year.
For more information on the responsibilities for any of these Board positions, please go to http://www.pmiwic.org/officers-board-of-directors-and-job-descriptions
If you have questions about any of these Board positions, please contact Janel Peterson at email@example.com.