Pinnacle Professional Development, LLC is a Premier-Level Authorized Training Partner (ATP 3446) with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Pinnacle provides students with course materials specifically written by the PMI®, including a student manual with 300+ pages, a 200- question cloned PMP® exam, and over 500 additional practice questions using our proprietary online exam simulator. Only Premier-Level ATPs can provide participants with these exclusive, PMI®-authored materials. Participants also receive additional, valuable exam prep resources written by Pinnacle Professional Development, LLC experts.
To download the PMP® (Project Management Professional) Exam Preparation Course Outline, click here.
|Course||Start Date||End Date||$200 Early Registration Discount Date|
|PMP® Boot Camp||12/14/2020||12/18/2020||11/27/2020|
|PMP® Boot Camp||03/08/2021||03/12/2021||02/02/2021|
|PMP® Boot Camp||07/12/2021||07/16/2021||06/07/2021|
|PMP® Boot Camp||11/15/2021||11/19/2021||10/11/2021|
Course Materials Provided PMI-Authorized PMP® Exam Prep electronic student manual
- Over 500 online sample questions using exam simulation software
- 70 electronic project management templates and sample documents
- Over 300 online glossary flashcards based on PMI® definitions
Course Cost Options
- Course Price $2,995 per participant list price.
- $1,495 for active PMI chapter members.
- $200 discount for early enrollment (5 weeks prior to the class)
- $200 discount for active and veteran military service (ID required).
Note: Early enrollment and military discounts cannot be combined.
To register for Pinnacle Boot Camps, click here:
Note: Dedicated classes at your location (groups of 10 or more), instructor travel costs will be added equally to each participant’s course cost. Contact Brian Salk accordingly.