A Boise designer and manufacturer of world-class cutlery is seeking an energetic, engaging and highly competent Production Coordinator to join its team. You will qualify if you possess the following skills, abilities, education and experience:
- Proficiency in production scheduling
- Forecasting to make accurate material purchasing decisions
- Accurate outside services tracking
- Accurate in-house inventory tracking
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Accurate day-to-day tracking of production
- Presence on-the-floor to stay in touch with daily operations and deal with issues at the source
- Team oriented mind-set
- Collaborating with and leading teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
We are a dynamic company that has grown every year since our inception. We offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, and a 401k package. Our team is committed to creating and delivering the best folding and fixed blade knives in the world, which has resulted in us being awarded 13 Quality Manufacturer of the Year awards in the last 15 years on the global stage.
Please submit resume to email@example.com only if you meet the above qualifications.