PMP® / CAPM® Certification Boot Camp
Sept 30th – October 2nd 2015
Offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Western Idaho Chapter
Registration deadline is Friday September 18, 2015
Course location / Host: University of Phoenix Idaho Campus – Meridian
Class starts at 8:00AM ends at 5:00 PM each day
- Comprehensive, accelerated three-day course and online e-learning study program
- Focuses on preparation for, and passing the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP® / CAPM® Certification Exam
- Course fees include:
- Three-day, instructor facilitated course
- Course materials (reference book, study cards and presentation slides)
- 6 months access to unlimited, online e-learning and sample exam questions
- Support and coaching from local, certified Project Management Professionals
- Course qualifies for 35 PDUs!
- 24 PDUs for attended course, plus an additional 11 PDUs of recommended on-line learning
- Join the PMI Western Idaho Chapter and save $150 on the course! *
To join, visit www.pmi.org
* You must join the PMI Western Idaho Chapter BEFORE registering for course to qualify for course discount
Course Fees (please select correct Discount Code from table below):
- $530 USD for PMI Western Idaho Chapter Members (subject to verification prior to start of course)
- $680 USD for Non-PMI Western Idaho Chapter Members
- Previous attendees of the PMI Western Idaho Chapter PMP® / CAPM® Boot Camp are always welcome back at no cost. Please register using appropriate Discount Code below. **
** Previous PMI Western Idaho Chapter PMP® / CAPM® Boot Camp attendees who have the old Version 4 PMBOK® class materials will need to purchase the new Version 5 PMBOK® class materials for $170 USD (includes material costs plus shipping & handling). See Discount Codes below.
- Full course payment, or pre-approved corporate payment arrangements must be made at time of registration
- Standard PMI Western Idaho Chapter Cancellation Policies
- A minimum enrollment of seven (7) students is required to hold this course
- Enrolled students will receive an email after course registration closes with course preparation instructions, map and general course guidance.
- It is recommended that you start your PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam application prior to attending the course. Visit to create a login and start the application process.
- Questions? Send email to PMI Western Idaho Chapter VP for Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCOUNT CODES: Automatic Member discount has been disabled. If you are a member of PMI Western Idaho Chapter (PMIWIC) you must enter the MBR discount code. Please follow this matrix to understand the discount code appropriate for you.
NOTE: Discount codes will be verified. Please choose carefully.