Immediate Opening – Associate Salary Range – Full Time – Apply On the Banner Bank Website: https://www.bannerbank.com/employment-opportunities
Assists the PMO and assigned project managers in establishing and maintaining project control materials for medium-to-large sized projects. Also assists with related project portfolio management activities, including preparing status reports, and resource capacity and staffing plans. Supports administrative processes for project management systems, and technology procurement and billing functions. Consolidates and constructs executive monthly reports. Requires knowledge of policies, practices, procedures, and terminology of the assigned functions. Incumbents work with considerable independence, and exercise initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Responsible for technology procurement and invoice processing for I.T. hardware, software and equipment.
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of sale, and warranties of goods and products with key suppliers and vendors. Research pricing and products, analyze and recommend appropriate purchases.
- Maintain and track maintenance agreements/contracts for renewal.
- Administratively maintain the Service Request Tracking System, and generate routine reports in support of the Information Technology Committees.
- Manage meeting schedules and produce Meeting Minutes for Information Technology committee (ITOC).
- Administratively maintain the Project Management environment including setting up new users, running customized reports, and monitoring project slippage.
- Assist project managers in the preparation of detailed project work plans and schedules using automated project-planning tools.
- Review progress reports submitted by team members for accuracy, completeness and reasonability. Prepare and analyze reports, charts, and graphs, and summarize variance between the plan and actual progress.
- Assemble and analyze a variety of information; compile data to prepare monthly reports.
- Manage department’s documentation for format consistency.
- Prepare meeting arrangements, agendas, notifications, mailings, and follow-up.
- Order supplies for department.
- Build and refine department presentations.
- Handle filing and meet department administrative requirements.
- Maintain bank compliance training for the department.
- Comply with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and ability to learn computerized ordering systems. Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet capability in Excel.
- Ability to communicate with tact, friendliness and patience both verbally and in writing with personnel at various levels throughout the organization.
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Competent in math skills.
- Experienced in budgeting and reporting.
- Willingness to take the initiative, suggest improvements and solutions to problems or issues.
- Able to work for the needs of the entire organization in a team-orientated environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, finance or related field, or equivalent, required.
- One year of previous experience working with technical applications and/or information systems, or equivalent, required.
- Working knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods required.
- Working knowledge of project planning techniques and automated project planning tools required.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, graphics and database software required.
- One year of previous experience working as part of a project team on an information technology project preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations relative to Information Technology.
- Stand or walk 10-25% of workday.
- Sit 75-90% of workday.
- Use computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Ability to travel as required.