Join us for a Virtual Game Night!
Facilitated by Tanisha Townsend VP of Programs | PMI Western Idaho Chapter
PMIWIC is hosting virtual Jeopardy game night! Test your PM knowledge and earn a PDU in the process! But wait… there’s more! You’re encouraged to turn on your webcams, and wear festive holiday attire… elf hats, ugly Christmas sweaters, you get the idea. So join us for a fun night of PM trivia, holiday cheer (BYO) and good will toward to PMs!
This event will not be recorded to allow up to 20 attendees [at a time] to join the stage. This presentation topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.
Quick Tips for Attendees New to the Hopin Virtual Meeting Platform
- Use Chrome, Edge or Firefox for best browser results
- Test your Browser/Mic/Speakers/Connectivity with Hopin Pre-Event Check
- Attendees will enter the session with their mics and cameras automatically turned off
- Chat tab is for networking
- Q&A tab is used to respond to questions posed by speaker(s)
- Poll tab is used when speakers have created polls and have directed attendees to participate
- To attend the meeting, click the Sessions NOW icon – left navigation/menu
Register for the Event
- Click this link https://hopin.com/events/2021-dec-8-pmiwic-virtual-game-night
- Click the blue Join Event button
- Select the General Audience Ticket
- New to Hopin? Complete the Hopin registration form to create a new account. Registration Note: Enter an email address that you want event notifications to go – as well, this email will become the “username” for your new Hopin account
- Or, sign in with an existing account to complete the event registration form.
- Click the blue checkout button
- You will receive a confirmation “You’re in!” email.
- IMPORTANT!Click the Add to Calendar button to add the Hopin Event link to your calendar for easy access to the event.
- You will receive an event reminder one day before the event, as well as, an hour before the event.
Example of ticket purchase process:
Haven’t received your registration confirmation? Contact Tanisha Townsend, VP of Programs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
No speaker bio for this event.