Virtual Speaker Event | Webinar
Join us from 6:30PM to 8:00PM on Wednesday, January 27th – PMI Western Idaho Chapter is hosting a 1-PDU earning Speaker Presentation event!
Eddy will begin with an overview of what LUMEN provides and does, noting they are no longer just “the phone company”. He will then transition to outlining a day in the life of a network implementation engineer including, where work comes from, as well his role in the process and his relationships with contractors, etc.
The presentation will then shift to discuss the multiple software and tracking programs LUMEN uses to help manage our workflow. And, finally the presentation will address how LUMEN project teams work closely with other local agencies and companies – i.e. ACHD, ITD, other communication companies, construction companies, etc
This presentation provides 1.0 PDU, and would align with any of the PMI® Talent Triangle components.
Quick Tips for Attendees New to the Hopin Virtual Meeting Platform
- Use Chrome or Firefox for best browser results.
- If using an Apple device, test your device security settings to ensure mic/speakers/monitor are accessible to Hopin.
- Attendees will enter the session with their mics and cameras automatically turned off.
- Attendees can click the Request to Share Audio/Video button to temporarily participate “on stage” with the speaker.
- Attendees can use the Session Chat window anytime.
- View How to Use Hopin as an Attendee 2:36 minute video
Register for Event
- Click this link https://hopin.com/events/2021-feb-24-speaker-event-lumen .
- The General Audience Ticket will be pre-selected
- Click the blue “Join Event” button
- Sign in with an existing account or complete the Hopin event registration form to create a new account. Registration Note: Enter an email address that you want event notifications to go – as well, this email will become the “username” for your new Hopin account
- You will receive a confirmation “You’re in!” email with an opportunity to add this event to your calendar.
- You will receive an event reminder one day before the event, as well as, an hour before the event.
Have a question? Email your question to email@example.com. Thank you!
About the Speaker
Eddy Franklin is presently a Network Implementation Engineer II for Lumen (CenturyLink), and has been an engineer for CenturyLink/Lumen for approximately five years. Prior to Lumen, Eddy worked for the Ada County Sheriff’s Office for eight years and has held roles in the real estate arena, as a residential loan officer and as a general contractor for a small building company. Early on in his business life, he was an assistant golf professional for over 11 years.