Networking Event: Mentoring
Facilitated by Tanisha Townsend, VP Programs | PMI Western Idaho Chapter
We will begin this networking session with opening remarks and Board reports. Tanisha will instruct attendees on how to breakout into three separate, moderated breakout sessions. Moderators will pose 2 to 3 questions related to Mentoring to their respective groups. We will come back together in a closing session, where Tanisha will share the results of each of the groups, and will facilitate a group discussion. Round table discussions will be moderated by PMIWIC President, Janel Peterson, VP Finance, Becky Tomek and VP Programs, Tanisha Townsend.
You can claim 1.0 PDU for the this Lunch and Learn. The topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.
Read Before Registering
- View How to Use Hopin as an Attendee 2:36 minute video
- Use Chrome or Firefox for best browser results.
- For Apple devices, test device security settings to ensure mic/speakers/monitor are accessible to Hopin
- Note: Attendees will enter the session with their mics and cameras automatically turned off.
- Attendees can “Request to Share Audio/Video” to temporarily participate “on stage” with the speaker.
- Attendees can use the Session Chat window anytime
Register for the Event
- The General Audience Ticket will be pre-selected. Click the blue “Join Event” button. See example below.
- Sign in with an existing account or complete the Hopin event registration form to create a new account. Registration Note: Enter an email address that you want event notifications to go – as well, this email will become the “username” for your new Hopin account
- You will receive a confirmation “You’re in!” email with an Add to Calendar button.
- Be sure to click the Add to Calendar button to add the Hopin link to your calendar for easy access to the event.
- You will receive an event reminder one day before the event, as well as, an hour before the event.
- Click this link to register: https://hopin.com/events/2021-mar-24-networking-mentoring
Haven’t received your registration confirmation? Contact VP Communications via email at email@example.com for assistance.