Emotional Intelligence: Create High-functioning Teams and Drive Positive Outcomes
Presented by Monique Viscetto, Senior Executive – Learning & Development, Specializing in Emotional Intelligence | Collabera Inc.
Monique will introduce E.I. and cover the fundamentals of Emotions and then provide us with some knowledge and tools around influencing better outcomes, emotional contagion, and radical responsibility to essentially create high-functioning teams & drive positive outcomes.
- Discover information and tools they can use to influence their teams for better outcomes and increased team functionality
- Learn about emotional contagion, and radical responsibility
You can claim 1.0 PDU for the this Lunch and Learn. The topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.
QUICK TIPS FOR ATTENDEES:
- Use Chrome, Edge or Firefox for best browser results
- Test your Browser/Mic/Speakers/Connectivity with Hopin Pre-Event Check
- Attendees will enter the session with their mics and cameras automatically turned off
- Chat tab is for networking
- Q&A tab is used to respond to questions posed by speaker(s)
- Poll tab is used when speakers have created polls and have directed attendees to participate
- To attend the meeting, click the Sessions NOW icon – left navigation/menu
New! Registration page has changed – review the new steps noted below
Register for the Event
- Click this link https://hopin.com/events/2021-nov-10-lunch-and-learn-emotional-intelligence-and-team-performance
- Click the blue Join Event button
- Select the General Audience Ticket
- New to Hopin? Complete the Hopin registration form to create a new account. Registration Note: Enter an email address that you want event notifications to go – as well, this email will become the “username” for your new Hopin account
- Or, sign in with an existing account to complete the event registration form.
- Click the blue checkout button
- You will receive a confirmation “You’re in!” email.
- IMPORTANT! Click the Add to Calendar button to add the Hopin Event link to your calendar for easy access to the event.
- You will receive an event reminder one day before the event, as well as, an hour before the event.
Haven’t received your registration confirmation? Contact Lunch and Learn Coordinator, Brian Russell at email@example.com for assistance.
Monique Viscetto is an Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) enthusiast with a passion for facilitating opportunities for growth in those around her. She has a diverse background including 8 years working on the front lines in healthcare and 4 years working within a Global IT Staffing & Services Organization where she facilitates E.I. Trainings for their internal teams. Monique’s passion and knowledge around Emotional Intelligence is palpable and what she attributes most of her internal drive to. Monique has experience working closely with Project Managers, especially in a technical setting.