Summary statement goes here
You can claim 1.0 PDU for the this Lunch and Learn. The topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.
Quick Tips for Attendees New to the Hopin Virtual Meeting Platform
- Use Chrome or Firefox for best browser results.
- If using an Apple device, test your device security settings to ensure mic/speakers/monitor are accessible to Hopin.
- Attendees will enter the session with their mics and cameras automatically turned off.
- Attendees can click the Request to Share Audio/Video button to temporarily participate “on stage” with the speaker.
- Attendees can use the Session Chat window anytime.
- View How to Use Hopin as an Attendee 2:36 minute video
Register for the Event
- Click this link
- The General Audience Ticket will be pre-selected
- Click the blue “Join Event” button
- Sign in with an existing account or complete the Hopin event registration form to create a new account. Registration Note: Enter an email address that you want event notifications to go – as well, this email will become the “username” for your new Hopin account
- You will receive a confirmation “You’re in!” email.
- IMPORTANT! Click the Add to Calendar button to add the Hopin Event link to your calendar for easy access to the event.
- You will receive an event reminder one day before the event, as well as, an hour before the event.
Haven’t received your registration confirmation? Contact Lunch and Learn Coordinator, Brian Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
First Name Last Name works as a … . Speaker bio… .