PMIWIC 2022 Career Panel | Webinar #grow
Facilitated by Mary Beth Cronyn, VP of Programs | PMIWIC
Join us from 6PM to 7:30PM on Wednesday, October 26th – virtual doors open at 5:50P
PMIWIC’s Annual Career Panel is our premiere evening event – kicking off each year with a fresh perspective and providing attendees with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue, succeed and grow in their respective professions. Project Managers particularly, will take away skills and knowledge that will support professional project management career goals. and professional development.
This year, panelists will share unique perspectives on challenges related to Recruitment and Employment satisfaction, Business Intelligence dependence on big data, Cyber Security oversight and mitigation, and DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) cultural change management, and they will offer insight on how project management experience, skills and methods can mitigate these challenges, and why experienced project management professionals are absolutely needed in every industry.
This online presentation provides (1.5) PDUs, and would align with all three of the PMI® Talent Triangle elements: Ways of Working, Power Skills, and Business Acumen.
Michelle Hicks serves as Director of Communication, Strategy and Engagement, for the Diversity, Equality and Inclusion team at Micron Technology, a world leader in innovative memory and storage solutions.
Michelle is an Idaho native and graduate of Boise State. She started her career in broadcasting in the Boise market where she worked in public and commercial radio, and as a reporter and anchor for the CBS and NBC affiliates. Michelle first joined Micron more than 20 years ago as HR communication manager. A decade later, she transitioned to a career in HR communication consulting for Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries, including agribusiness, automotive, entertainment, health systems and more before returning to Micron in 2020 to join the DEI team.
Michelle is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace culture where people can be themselves and share their ideas. She believes when people are empowered to be their authentic selves, they are more likely to speak up, contribute and have a positive impact. She lives in Boise with her husband Anthony, and their three spoiled dogs: Thor, Princess Joanie and Baby Groot. For fun they play pickleball and recently started ballroom dancing.
Brett Brandon is currently the Cyber Security Strategist for the Office of the Idaho Secretary of State. As the head of cyber security , he helped orchestrate the modernization and security of the Office IT infrastructure, while navigating the unprecedented effects of the pandemic, and the contentious 2020 national election. At present, and for the last 16 years, Brett also serves in the Idaho Air National Guard as a Network Cyber Warfare Operator, performing threat hunt operations and cyber risk assessments on critical DOD networks.
Cammas Freeman, Founder & Executive Talent Strategist
As the Found and Executive Talent Strategist at Stackrock Talent, Cammas Freeman’s ultimate goal is to help companies attract the right talent and keep their best employees engaged. She, and her team, do this by modernizing an employer’s people strategies and by cultivating that employer’s brand. Cammas, and her team, care about people and companies. They are passionate about building relationships that last.
Jarron Bolingborke Currently a Data Analytics Lead at SpotOn, Jarron’s career experience consists of data analysis with high-growth tech companies. After graduating Amherst College with an economics degree, Jarron chose a career in data analysis for the thrill of solving big problems with evidence-based solutions. Jarron, his wife, and their two daughters spend their time together taking walks, having tea parties, and running a small family business.
Quick Tips for “Day of”
- Use Chrome, Edge or Firefox for best browser results
- Test your Browser/Mic/Speakers/Connectivity with Hopin Pre-Event Check
- Attendees will enter the session with their mics and cameras automatically turned off
- Chat tab is for networking
- Q&A tab is used to respond to questions posed by speaker(s)
- Poll tab is used when speakers have created polls and have directed attendees to participate
- To attend the meeting, click the Sessions NOW icon – left navigation/menu
New to Hopin? Use these Step-by-Step Instructions
- Click this link https://hopin.com/events/2022-october-26-evening-event
- Click the blue Register button
- Select the General Audience Ticket
- New to Hopin? Complete the Hopin registration form to create a new account. Registration Note: Enter an email address that you want event notifications to go – as well, this email will become the “username” for your new Hopin account
- Or, you can sign in with an existing account to complete the event registration form.
- Click the blue Continue button
- You will receive a confirmation “You’re in!” email.
- IMPORTANT! Click the Add to Calendar button to add the Hopin Event link to your calendar for easy access to the event.
- You will receive an event reminder one day before the event, as well as, an hour before the event.