PMI Global Summit – Western Idaho Chapter Retrospective
Join our fabulous panelists:
David Denton, Craig Hardesty, Karen Hardesty and Tanisha Townsend
Join us from 6PM to 7:30PM on Wednesday, January 25th – virtual doors open at 5:50P
This event will be a review of the PMI Global Summit which took place in December. The program will include chapter members who attended the Summit, their overall impressions, and reviews of specific breakout sessions they found particularly interesting. This will be a casual forum. During and after the presentation, there will be ample time for attendees Q&A.
This online presentation provides (1.0) PDUs, and would align with all three of the PMI® Talent Triangle elements: Ways of Working, Power Skills, and Business Acumen.
Review the presentation slide deck.
View the presentation video. PDU reporting instructions are included in the video.
Quick Tips for “Day of”
- Use Chrome, Edge or Firefox for best browser results
- Test your Browser/Mic/Speakers/Connectivity with Hopin Pre-Event Check
- Attendees will enter the session with their mics and cameras automatically turned off
- Chat tab is for networking
- Q&A tab is used to respond to questions posed by speaker(s)
- Poll tab is used when speakers have created polls and have directed attendees to participate
- To attend the meeting, click the Sessions NOW icon – left navigation/menu
New to Hopin? Use these Step-by-Step Instructions
- Click this link https://hopin.com/events/2023-january-evening-event-pmi-global-summit-pmiwic-retrospective
- Click the blue Register button
- Select the General Audience Ticket
- New to Hopin? Complete the Hopin registration form to create a new account. Registration Note: Enter an email address that you want event notifications to go – as well, this email will become the “username” for your new Hopin account
- Or, you can sign in with an existing account to complete the event registration form.
- Click the blue Continue button
- You will receive a confirmation “You’re in!” email.
- IMPORTANT! Click the Add to Calendar button to add the Hopin Event link to your calendar for easy access to the event.
- You will receive an event reminder one day before the event, as well as, an hour before the event.