Familiar with Hopin? Then, click this link to register: https://hopin.com/events/2023-june-14-lunch-and-learn-event otherwise, please see registration instructions at the bottom of this page.
Using Emotional Intelligence to Build Amazing Teams
Presented by Susan Schwartz, PMP
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a blend of skills that enable people to develop trusting, respectful workplaces. This one-hour interactive workshop provides attendees simple action-based tools to enhance communications among remote team members
At the completion of the workshop participants will be able to:
· Define Emotional Intelligence
· Describe the benefits Emotionally Intelligent leaders bring to the workplace.
· Practice Emotionally Intelligent behaviors to lead successful teams
Leadership Coach with The River Birch Group
Susan Schwartz is a leadership and management coach who transforms expert professionals into excellent leaders. Using emotionally intelligent tools, she equips new managers with relationship building and effective communication skills to become excellent leaders who create amazing, collaborative teams. Susan published Creating a Greater Whole: A Project Manager’s Guide to Becoming a Leader, which unlocks the not-so-secret secrets of how aspiring managers can become strong leaders. A reviewer wrote, “Susan’s practical outcome-tested strategies and thought-provoking questions offer organizations and individuals a tool to craft a customized framework to help groups create something larger than themselves.”
You can claim 1.0 PDU for the this Lunch and Learn. Lunch and Learn topics align with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components (Business Acumen, Power Skills, Ways of Working)
Quick Tips for Attendees
- Use Chrome, Edge or Firefox for best browser results
- Test your Browser/Mic/Speakers/Connectivity with Hopin Pre-Event Check
- Attendees will enter the session with their mics and cameras automatically turned off
- Chat tab is for networking
- Q&A tab is used to respond to questions posed by speaker(s)
- Poll tab is used when speakers have created polls and have directed attendees to participate.
Register for the Event
- Click the blue Register button: https://hopin.com/events/2023-june-14-lunch-and-learn-event
- Select the General Audience Ticket
- New to Hopin? Complete the Hopin registration form to create a new account. Registration Note: Enter an email address that you want event notifications to go – as well, this email will become the “username” for your new Hopin account
- Or, you can sign in with an existing account to complete the event registration form.
- Click the blue Continue button
- You will receive a confirmation “You’re in!” email
- IMPORTANT! Click the Add to Calendar button to add the Hopin Event link to your calendar
- You will receive an event reminder one day before the event, as well as, an hour before the event