SAVE THE DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28TH! Join us virtually for our end of year annual meeting (July 2022 – June 2023), combined with an evening event of sharing the results of our focus groups, hearing from Board members who will report out on the recent PMI NA-LIM conference in San Diego, and sharing some important metrics about our chapter. Definitely an evening full of great information covering what we have accomplished this past 12 months, and discussing how the board strategizes for the future. You can claim 1.5 PDUs for this combined event and topics aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.
- 5:50P Virtual Doors open
- 6:00P – 6:30P Annual Meeting
- 6:30P – 7:30P Board Member Presentations (Focus Groups, San Diego NA-LIM, Chapter Metrics, Chapter Activities: Review and Strategy Preview)
Presented by Craig Hardesty, PMIWIC Board President
- Mission, Vision, Values
- New Board of Directors!
- Board Functions, Roles Overview
- Financial Report
- Membership and Stakeholders
Annual meeting starts at 6:00PM and is open to all PMIWIC members. You can claim .5 PDU for the annual chapter meeting this event. The topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.
June Evening “Speaker” Event
After the Annual Chapter meeting, join us virtually for our June Evening “Speaker” event!
- VP of Membership, Tami Manevitch will be sharing the results of our focus groups, and
- Chapter President, Craig Hardesty will be leading a discussion by Board members who recently attended PMI’s annual NA-LIM conference held in San Diego,
- Craig and the Board will be sharing some important metrics about our chapter and providing a review of past year’s activities and how the board strategizes for the future
Definitely an evening full of great information covering what we have accomplished this past 12 months, and previewing our plans for the next 12 months! You can claim 1.0 PDU for this event. The topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.