Tips for Engaging with Project Participants and Stakeholders in an Increasingly Noisy World
Presented by Yuquan Holloway, PMP | Principal, Holloway Consulting Group
In this session, we will explore the art of cultivating robust relationships with project participants and stakeholders in an era filled with distractions. From project initiation to closure, we will delve into practical tips and strategies that project leaders can use to ensure their projects stand out and capture the attention of busy participants. Recognizing that building solid relationships requires time, we will provide actionable insights for each phase of a project, emphasizing the importance of connection, communication, and collaboration.
- Strategic Relationship Building – Learn strategies to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the project lifecycle.
- Proactive Engagement Techniques – Discuss practical tips for staying top of mind for your project participants, fostering engagement and fun during all project phases.
- Creative Communication Approaches – Talk about mixing up your communication methods to resonate with various stakeholders, ensuring that your messages cut through the noise and are received with clarity and impact.
You can claim 1.0 PDU for this Lunch and Learn. Lunch and Learn topics align with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components (Business Acumen, Power Skills, Ways of Working)
Yuquan Holloway, PMP | Principal, Holloway Consulting Group
Yuquan Holloway, and her team at Holloway Consulting Group, help technology teams solve complex problems, because she and her team enjoy leading people, solving problems, and delivering successful solutions. Yuquan is a Lean Sigma Black Belt and Project Management Professional (PMP) with extensive experience in driving successful change in the Information Technology & Supply Chain arena.
My corporate career consists of over 20 years of experience in taking strategy and objectives and turning them into tangible and achievable plans. I enjoy “operationalizing” the abstract. Additionally, I am fanatical about customer experience and collaborative success. Yuquan’s corporate career sweet spot – to inspire others by providing laser-like focus on the mission at hand and help drive solutions and remove barriers so that teams get the opportunity to deliver successfully against objectives. In doing so, she helps companies improve their process delivery and their customers’ experience by addressing the root cause of their process problems with a well-crafted and impactful action plan.
In her free time, Yuquan uses her passion for leading people, solving problems, and delivering results in the non-profit arena. She speaks at events focused on youth, achievement, and education, and for the past 6 years, she has led a group of middle school girls at church. As well, for the last 10 years, Yuquan has facilitated a quarterly workshop on goal setting to women struggling with addiction. In June 2017- she was able to leverage her leadership skills by serving for seven days in a village in South Haiti, to lead a team of middle school students and their patients.
|Register for the Event
|Quick Tips for Attendees
|– Click the HERE to register for this event
– Select the General Audience Ticket
– Sign into Hopin or register your email
– Click the blue Continue button
|– Use Chrome, Edge or Firefox
– Use Hopin Pre-Event Check
– Mics and cams are turned off
– Use Chat for networking
– Use Q&A to engage with speakers
– Polls may be used by speakers