Help plan the future of the PMI Western Idaho Chapter –
become a member of our dynamic Board of Directors team!
What You Need to Know
- Any PMI Western Idaho Chapter member may be a candidate to sit on the Board of Directors
- You can earn PDUs for your service as a PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board member
Positions that Might Interest You
- VP of Marketing: Responsible for the development and coordination of the marketing plan for the chapter. This includes managing the chapter’s relationship with the community through social media and chamber of commerce channels, as well as developing and maintaining chapter sponsorships.
- VP of Communications: Responsible for managing the public presence of the chapter through our website, and email and for coordinating internal communications for the board and executive volunteers.
- VP of Professional Development: Responsible for developing and managing the professional development opportunities for chapter members such as mentorship services, exam prep classes, lunch and learn events, and outreach programs for K-12 education, post-secondary education, and military support organizations.
Each Board position is a 2-year term, and one candidate for each position will be elected by a majority vote of current chapter members. See the diagram below for information on how the PMIWIC BOD is structured and its terms of service.
Successor to the Chapter President, this elected volunteer will assist the President with management of chapter operations and will assume the role of the Chapter President if s/he is unable to perform duties for any reason. The President Elect chairs the annual Professional Development Day (PDD) committee and provides PDD event oversight.
The President Elect position is a 3-year commitment. After the first year as President Elect, the President Elect automatically transitions into the President position for the second year, and then transitions into the Past President position the third year.
Note: You must be a current or past PMI Chapter Board Member to hold the President Elect position.
2023 Election and Nomination Roadmap
For more information on the responsibilities for any of these Board positions, please go to http://www.pmiwic.org/officers-board-of-directors-and-job-descriptions
If you have questions about any of these Board positions, please contact Colleen Sollars at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in being a candidate, click the Submit Board Nomination button below. Candidate application deadline is Tuesday, 02/28/23.