Help plan the future of the PMI Western Idaho Chapter by becoming part of the dynamic PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board of Directors team!
- Any PMI Western Idaho Chapter member may be a candidate to sit on the Board of Directors
- You can earn PDUs for your service as a PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board member
- VP of Marketing: Responsible for the development and coordination of the marketing plan for the chapter. This includes managing the chapter’s relationship with the community through social media and chamber of commerce channels, as well as developing and maintaining chapter sponsorships.
- VP of Communications: Responsible for managing and coordinating board meetings, maintaining meeting minutes, and managing the public presence of the chapter through our website, email and social media channels.
- VP of Professional Development: Responsible for developing and managing the professional development opportunities for chapter members such as mentorship services, exam prep classes, lunch and learn events, K-12 education, post-secondary education, and military outreach programs.
Each Board position is a 2-year term, and one candidate for each position will be elected by a majority vote of current chapter members. See the diagram below for information on how the PMIWIC BOD is structured and its terms of service.
President Elect: Successor to the president; elected volunteer who will assist the president with his or her duties of managing the chapter and assume the role of the chapter president if the president is unable to perform duties for any reason.
Note: You must be a past or current PMI Chapter Board member to hold the President Elect position.
The President Elect position is a 3-year commitment. After the first year as President Elect, the President Elect automatically transitions into the President position for the second year, and then transitions into the Past President position the third year.
2023 Election and Nomination Information
For more information on the responsibilities for any of these Board positions, please go to http://www.pmiwic.org/officers-board-of-directors-and-job-descriptions
If you have questions about any of these Board positions, please contact Colleen Sollars at email@example.com.
If you are interested in being a candidate, click the Submit Board Nomination button below. Candidate application deadline is Tuesday, 02/28/23.