PMI believes that service members and veterans have already performed project and program management, just utilizing military methods and terminology. Through PMI’s “Program
for Preparing U.S. Military for Project Management Careers”, chapters can assist military personnel and veterans in obtaining rewarding civilian jobs, while enabling the civilian work force with high quality project professionals.
PMI is a proud supporter of the White House Administration’s inspiring initiative known as Joining Forces. The Joining Forces program is a non-partisan national initiative led by the White House in support of service members, veterans and their families. The initiative is intended to mobilize public and private sectors to ensure that these individuals have the tools and resources they need to succeed throughout their lives.
- Membership in a global professional organization
- Strengthening community relationships through diversity
- Certification application assistance for all PMI certifications
- Bundled membership and certification assistance
- Discounts for global events
- Job Board and other career resources
- Training and educational resources and discounts
- Increased networking and information exchange
If you would like to know more about how PMI and PMIWIC can benefit you as an active service member or veteran, use the form below to get in touch with military liaison to answer any questions you might have.