Spring 2020 PMP® | CAPM® Boot Camp – 6th Edition PMBOK
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FLYER FOR THIS EVENT!
ATTENTION! PMI® announced that the PMP® will change effective July 1, 2020 (previously Dec. 19, 2019). This Boot Camp prepares you for the PMBOK 6th Edition exams held by June 30th, before the exam changes. Review the changes…
Location: Galaxy Event Center, Wahooz, Meridian, Idaho (details provided after you register)
Date: February 26, 2020 – February 28, 2020
Start: 8:00AM End: 5:00PM (each day)
Registration deadline is Wednesday, Feb 12th! Click here to register!
Offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Western Idaho Chapter, this course focuses on preparation for, and passing the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP® | CAPM® Certification Exam
Course fees include:
- Instructor facilitated course
- Course Materials (reference books, e-flashcards, and a student workbook)
- Access to online e-learning and sample exam questions
- Support and coaching from local, certified Project Management Professionals
Course qualifies for the required (35) Contact Hours
- 24 Contact Hours from course attendance
- Additional required Contact Hours via 4 online courses (available for 3 months)
SAVE $150 – Join the PMI Western Idaho Chapter! You must join the PMI Western Idaho Chapter BEFORE registering for course to qualify for course discount. To join, visit www.pmiwic.org/membership
- $349 USD for retakes – prior authorization required. Send email request to email@example.com
- $649 USD for PMI Western Idaho Chapter (PMIWIC) Members – subject to validation prior to course
- $799 USD for Non-PMI Western Idaho Chapter (non PMIWIC) Members
- Start your PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam application prior to attending the course. Visit www.pmi.org to create a login and start the application process.
- Full course payment, or pre-approved corporate payment arrangements must be made at time of registration. Standard PMI Western Idaho Chapter Cancellation Policies apply.
- Enrolled students will receive an email after course registration closes with course preparation instructions, map and general course guidance.
- Questions? Send email to PMI Western Idaho Chapter VP for Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: A minimum enrollment of seven (7) students is required to hold this course